Well, Jo, you've done it. You have reduced me to another one of these taggy, what don't we know about you things. I actually have quite a bit to blog about band tour and lots of other stuff, but I think I'll do this taggy thing first. It seems fairly painless. (By the way, I hope no one cares, but I'm not going to tag anyone else. I hope that doesn't make me a complete and utter party pooper. I don't mind being a complete party pooper...just not an utter party pooper. That seems indecent.) Seriously, dear Jo, no hard feelings. I'm just having a good time ranting. :-)
What I was doing 10 years ago:
Washing my hair. Actually, I was working nights on a telemetry floor at a hospital near my parents home in Florida. I was also a team leader in our church's youth group. I was completely oblivious to the turn my life would take in a few short years - joining the Catholic church. Seriously, who knew that I would be a DEAN OF WOMEN? Perish the thought.
Five things on my to do list today:
1. Spend time with Jesus. (check)
2. Exercise. (check)
3. Get loose ends tied up from the weekend in the office. (check)
4. Go to Walmart for goodies for my dorm meeting tonight and food for my D-group meeting on Wednesday.
5. Have a dorm meeting tonight. (oh, goody)
6. Meet the man of my dreams in the aisle at Walmart. (Hmmmm, not sure about that one. The last man I saw at Walmart kind of creeped me out.)
Snacks that I enjoy:
Way too many to name them all. Sometimes I'm afraid that it's anything edible not nailed down. OK, I'll be serious:
Boston Baked Beans
Tortilla chips and spinach dip.
Veggies and Ranch Dip
Graham crackers and milk
Crackers with Laughing Cow spreadable Swiss cheese.
Microwave popcorn (kettle corn flavor)
(are you starting to see my problem?)
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Invest enough so that I could live off the interest.
2. Give my parents enough so they wouldn't have to work if they didn't want to.
3. Help my brother pay off his new album.
4. Invest in our Bible colleges heavily.
5. Invest in mission organizations. I think that it is criminal that they must struggle as they do.
Three of my bad habits:
My goodness, I'm not sure if I can come up with that many. ;-)
1. Snacking (see above)
2. I can be pretty one track and can occasionally make people feel that I'm not interested in them. (I'm working hard on this one.)
3. I need to be more self-disciplined in several areas. (I'm also working hard here!!)
Five places I have lived:
1. Cincinnati, OH - as a tiny child.
2. Hobe Sound, FL
3. Indiana, PA
4. Hobe Sound, FL again.
5. Cincinnati, OH again - as a bigger child.
(Isn't that a nice symmetrical list? I love symmetry!)
Five jobs I have had:
1. House cleaner for a nice and very patient neighbor.
2. Switchboard operator for HSBC.
3. Student assistant to 2 nursing professors at IUP. (lots of library work, etc.)
4. Telemetry staff nurse and relief night charge nurse.
5. Resident Director for Women (my fancy title now).
Five people I want to know more about:
I shall forgo the last one. I would love to know all about all of my dear readers - especially since I found out about a few more of you on tour. :-) HI!! If any of you would like to randomly take this quiz on your own, I will enjoy it immensely on your blogs.
Another blog soon to come... (This one with pictures. Ooooooooooo.)